Classic story of the entrepreneurs that build a successful enterprise, but needed help revitalizing their brand to catch up to their image.
New wealth Advisors club
New Wealth Advisors Club is a premier real estate investment club and real estate education firm in Southern California. The club had matured in the five years since its inception, and the original logo and branding materials of the club had begun to look dated and didn't match well with the maturity of the brand. New Wealth Advisors Club came to Mind & Mill to assist with a fresh, clean, contemporary design for their logo and brand.
Old and New Logos for New Wealth Advisors Club
Why a new logo?
The fledgling New Wealth Advisors Club designed their original logo themselves on their kitchen table on the night of their inception. This worked well for the young company, but needed a refresh as the organization reached maturity.
The goals of the logo and brand refresh included:
- Clean, fresh, elegant, modern look
- Flatten the design for wider usability across various media
- Make the design scalable for size, channel and medium
- Simplify the mark and logo
- Include the name of the company
- Adhere to the professional, somewhat academic aesthetic of the organization